Priority Partner Status Provides You:
- Flat Fee Closing Costs – Lender Closing Costs are capped at $1250 which includes: underwriting fee, processing fee, appraisal fee, credit report fee, tax service fee and flood certification (Normal cost of $2,136)*
Front Of The Line Service – We guarantee you will receive a call from your Loan Officer within 30 minutes of submitting your information (during normal business hours) and your loan will be prioritized to the front of the line for approval, processing and closing
5 ways to get ahead of the competition when buying a home:
- Obtain a proper pre-approval to be seen as a serious homebuyer and beat out your unqualified competition.
- Understand your credit. An improvement of just 20 points on your credit score could save you thousands.
- Know your purchasing power and only look at homes you can afford.
- Have all your questions answered ahead of time. Be comfortable with your mortgage without feeling rushed.
- Stay on top of the market and know your options before committing.
* Does NOT include: Title fee, settlement costs, lender title policy, points, escrow
Lower Payments. Better Options. More Personal Attention
Henry Do and Tara Willman were an awesome team to work with – super responsive and made our loan process incredibly easy. We were blown away with their knowledge especially since it was a first time home buying experience for my husband and I. We were very nervous but they went above and beyond to make it that easy! Highly recommend these two. Thank you guys!
Chris P. and Abbey L. from Hall financial were an amazing help walking me through the home buying process. He introduced me to an terrific real estate agent. He was accessible to me at all times even after normal office hours. He even showed up to my closing. I can’t imagine having a better experience with anyone else and will definitely refer them to all my friends.
Hall Financial was incredible to work with and made the home buying process a breeze! Nathan was great and always available to answer any questions and make sure everything was clear and easy to understand! Definitely recommend!
As a first time home buyer, Nathan made the home buying process easy and simple. Nathan was able to help me with any question or concern and responded in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Nathan if you are looking to buy your next home.!